Next Step Systems
Infrastructure Engineer, Python, Seattle, WA
There are 5 openings available for this position. These will be an onsite opportunities in either Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; or Seattle, WA.
– Possess a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation
– Versed in infrastructure as code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
– Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation.
– Proficient in scripting and developing automation in Python, GO and bash, or similar programming languages.
– Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in Python.
– Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments.
– Experience securing corporate networks, cloud networks, and VPNs.
– Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or another scientific or technical discipline.
– On-call responsibility.
– Travel up to 20% annually.
– Experience of supporting/managing systems at scale (10s of thousands to 100s of thousands of instances) is a plus.
– Experience in one or more of the following types of systems at their newest versions: Kubernetes and Docker, Redis and/or MongoDB, Kafka and/or RocketMQ, Flink, MySQL, ElasticSearch, HDFS, Mesos and/or Yarn.
Keywords: Seattle WA Jobs, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Systems Administration, Linux Command Line, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Python, GO, Bash, PowerShell, Washington Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer in Seattle, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Infrastructure Engineers for jobs in Seattle, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.