Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Helpdesk Technician, Level 1, Chicago, IL
This Helpdesk Technician, Level 1 position will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. It will require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This Helpdesk Technician, Level 1 role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager. This position is hybrid Onsite 3 days and Remote 2 days. Candidates need to be local in or near Chicago, IL.
Helpdesk Technician, Level 1 Responsibilities:
– Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system.
– Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely.
– Escalate higher-level IT issues to the IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed.
– Research potential software solutions as needed.
– Train end users as necessary in the proper use of IT software and equipment.
– Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance.
– Support new hires with equipment and software purchasing and set-up.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
Helpdesk Technician, Level 1 Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– Need experience with Office 365.
– Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
– 1-2 years of general IT support experience.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems, and G Suite products.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen Attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Helpdesk Technician, Level 1, Office 365, IT Support, Windows OS, Mac OS, G Suite Products, SharePoint, Computer Systems, Help Desk, Support, Network, Networking, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Helpdesk Technicians, Level 1 for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin TX IT Recruiters, Baltimore Executive Staffing, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago Recruiting Agency, Cincinnati Executive Search Firms, Cleveland Executive Tech Recruiting, Columbus Technical Recruiters, Dallas Recruiters for IT, Denver Technology Headhunters, Detroit IT Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale Information Technology Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey Tech Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruitment, San Antonio Information Technology Recruiters, San Diego Executive Staffing, San Francisco Executive Search Firms, San Jose Executive Tech Recruiting, Seattle Technical Recruiters, Silicon Valley Tech Recruiters, St. Louis Technology Headhunters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC IT Recruiters