Next Step Systems
Helpdesk Analyst, Centreville, VA
We are seeking an IT professional to serve as a helpdesk technician supporting multiple clients. This position requires daily interaction with clients so excellent communication skills. You will be looked to for technical guidance from our clients, so a cool demeanor and wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology is critical.
Initial training period would be onsite, then hybrid onsite/remote. Company provides highly competitive benefits package.
– IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and cloud offerings, as well as virtual environments.
– Troubleshooting workstation, networking, and server issues remotely.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and create documentation for hardware, applications, and SOP’s.
– Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
– Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
– Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
– Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
– Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
– Responsible for entering time and expenses.
– Work through project tickets and phases as assigned.
– Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
– US Citizen and willing to take a drug test and undergo a background check.
– Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ a plus. Company benefits include training for certifications.
– Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field.
– MSP experience a big plus.
– Experience with Microsoft’s full stack of Desktop and Server applications as well as Office 365 and Azure.
– Experience supporting Mac devices a plus.
– Ticketing system such as ConnectWise), VMware, Citrix, imaging, Active Directory
– Working with applications like AutoCAD and Revit a plus.
– Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
– Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
– Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
– Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, Helpdesk Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Azure, MAC Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire a Helpdesk Analyst in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Helpdesk Analysts for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.