Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Help Desk Analyst, Tier 2-3, Centreville, VA
We are looking for a Tier 2-3 Help Desk Analyst for the Helpdesk. We are looking for candidates with 4-5 years of experience that are comfortable with going on-site to clients. The Help desk does not typically go on-site, however, we are looking for individuals that are interested in growth. We are hoping this candidate will have enough experience to easily transition into a Client Consultant role within 6 to 9 months of working on the Helpdesk.
This position will require training every day in the office. Once training is completed (varied time depending on candidate’s skills), we will move into a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote. This candidate does not need to have MSP experience; however, it is helpful for this role.
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings and virtual environments.
– Remote troubleshooting workstations, networks and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN Connectivity, Routers, Firewalls and Security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications and SOP’s.
– Communication with Clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively.
– US Citizen and willing to take a drug test and undergo a background check.
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications as well as Office 365.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+.
– Knowledge of applications like A.E.C. field such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who enjoys working with people, has excellent telephone skills, and an active listener and customer care.
– Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience is a plus.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, Help Desk Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Azure, MAC Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Help Desk Analysts for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC