Next Step Systems
Full Stack Developer, Philadelphia, PA
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to work on a team building custom software for great customers using modern technologies and Agile methods. The Full Stack Developer will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. The Full Stack Developer will learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. The Full Stack Developer will hold yourselves to the higher standards the company delivers to customers every day with an affinity to stay on the cutting-edge.
– Deliver billable development services focused on client relationships.
– Exceed expectations of customers and end users.
– Gain valuable experience and industry certifications.
– Act as true consultants providing fully customized application development.
– Focus on building custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods.
– Analyze, design, code, test, and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements.
– Have a passion to deliver great solutions with an outstanding level of customer service.
– Must have a minimum of a completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field from a US Accredited university.
– 3+ years of related development experience.
– Angular and / or React and related frameworks.
– Server-side programing using .Net/C#, Web API, REST, and Entity Framework.
– Cloud application services using Azure, AWS, or Google.
– Java route using Spring Boot, Hibernate, Node.js, etc. is a plus.
– Mobile development using Xamarin, React Native, or similar is a plus.
– DevOps skills using GitHub, Azure DevOps, or Atlassian tools is a plus.
Looking to hire a Full Stack Developer in Philadelphia, PA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Full Stack Developers for jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.