Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Front-end Developer, Bellevue, WA
As the Front-end Software Developer, you will join a highly functioning team comprised of a combination of full-time and part-time professionals across the globe. If you can demonstrate success then you will have a chance to work across multiple products of virtual currency NFTmall and Exchange. This position is Hybrid for the first month then 100% Onsite.
– As part of a team, deliver complete front-end sites and products.
– Parse APIs (JSON) into front-end interfaces using one of framework and related tools, HTML and CSS.
– Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
– Write, test, maintain and document re-usable code.
– Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
– Collaborate daily with other front-end developers, back-end developers, and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
– 5+ years of professional development experience or provide your previous works.
– Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
– Very familiar with at least one of the following front-end frameworks: Angular, Vue, React and Svelte. Among them, Vue is the focus of emphasis.
– Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use GitHub).
– Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
– Demonstrated achievement in front-end development technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and framework tools.
– Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
– Experience using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
– Team player with excellent communication skills.
– Experience building responsive web sites.
– IOS android add development tools, such as Flutter is a plus.
– The ability to write unit tests using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
– Eye for detail is a plus.
– Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
– Team player willing to take direction, yet with the initiative to identify and act on matters without waiting for direction.
– Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
– Highly motivated and thrive in an environment.
– Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
– Strong communication skills, both with technical and non-technical audiences.
– Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation and workflow management tools.
Keywords: Bellevue WA Jobs, Front-end Developer, Angular, Vue, React, Svelte, HTML5, CSS, APIs, JSON, XML, Flutter, BDD, Behavioral Driven Development, TDD, Test Driven Development, GitHub, Agile, Scrum, Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Washington Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Bellevue, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Front-end Developers for jobs in Bellevue, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC