Next Step Systems
FPGA Engineer, Chicago IL
– Develop and test network applications utilized in trading and risk management.
– Design and rapidly implement prototypes of the above using knowledge of the most appropriate computational algorithms and data structures.
– Write thorough testbenches for all internally developed components.
– Analyze performance in detail and continuously identify bottlenecks.
– Interface with users to ensure that requirements are met.
– Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
– At least 5 years of professional experience developing with a commercially used HDL (preferably SystemVerilog and/or Verilog).
– Experience with FPGA development using Altera Quartus design software preferred.
– Must have Verilog experience.
– Completed at least one full FPGA design cycle.
– Looking for development experience in Verilog targeting the Altera chip.
– Experience using ModelSim, Questa Core or an equivalent simulation tool.
– Candidate must have development and design experience rather than FPGA testers or verification.
– Experience with timing closure techniques for large designs.
– Some coding experience with C/C++ or x86 assembly.
– In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
– Experience writing test benches.
– Knowledge of network operations and protocols.
– Proficiency utilizing DMA and operating with related kernel modules in Linux (using C/C++).
– Knowledge of PCIe Bus Standard preferred.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA, HDL, SystemVerilog, Verilog, Altera Quartus, ModelSim, Questa Core, TCP/IP Protocol Stack, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire an FPGA Engineer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire FPGA Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities, too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.