We are seeking highly talented individuals to join the team. In addition to a challenging and rewarding atmosphere, the team enjoys extremely competitive compensation including very generous performance-based bonuses. Other perks include company paid medical and dental insurance, 401k with employer match, game room and social areas to relax, on-site gym facility, free snacks and beverages, as well as daily catered lunches.
– Working collaboratively with the technology and business teams to integrate FPGA and hardware solutions into the trading and research platforms.
– Researching and working with industry leading hardware and FPGA products.
– Learning from industry experts in the fields of FPGA/hardware design, systems engineering, finance, and technology.
– Working on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
– Familiarity with Verilog, scripting and/or programming, and Linux.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA Products, Verilog, Scripting, Linux, Hardware Design, Systems Engineering, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago! Company Will Sponsor Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.