Next Step Systems
Financial Services Industry Manager, Evidence Based Controls Evaluation (EBCE) – Work From Home
We have 7 openings for this position. These are 7 month contract positions. These are 100% Remote opportunities.
– Conduct evaluation of the design and performance of internal controls to assess whether the controls and underlying attributes are designed appropriately and operating effectively to mitigate risk.
– Interact with line of business leaders and conduct walkthroughs to understand control processes.
– Document testing results and report on controls effectiveness.
– Effectively communicate and interact with client business leaders.
– Lead the development of client deliverables or for internal business needs.
– Serve as workstream lead on complex projects and actively participate in discussions on project management and work delivery needs.
– Work as part of a large, complex engagement with onshore and offshore team members to conduct controls assessment.
– Produce quality work products with minimal management oversight throughout project and controls evaluation lifecycle (from control evaluation planning to results documentation).
– Serve as subject matter advisor on projects, including providing recommendations to improve or remediate control deficiencies or reduce risk for our clients.
– Identify, evaluate, and prioritize business, operational, regulatory, and technology risks as well as risk mitigation strategies for our clients.
– Financial Services Industry (FSI)/Banking experience; – Bachelor’s degree/equivalent or higher.
– 10+ years of experience working in the financial services or consulting industry related to one or more of the following Financial Services industries: consumer or corporate banking, investment banking or capital markets, investment management, wealth management, trust company, insurance provider, or related service provider.
– Must have current Financial Services industry experience.
– Must have Audit experience.
– Must have experience with risk assessments/control environments, including identifying, documenting, and evaluating controls to mitigate risks and meet regulatory/compliance requirements.
– Ability to organize, lead walkthroughs with various stakeholders including summarizing and escalating risks, issues, dependencies proactively and timely. Ability to lead teams and draft quality deliverables timely.
– Experience with identifying, documenting, and evaluating controls to mitigate operational risks.
– Strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Be comfortable with interacting with individuals of senior leadership positions.
– Strong working knowledge of a range of financial services products, and services particular to the applicable industry.
– Be comfortable in a fast pace, business, client facing environment.
– Microsoft office proficient (PPT, Excel, Word).
– Preferred: Experience with conducting or assisting with the execution of financial, compliance, and operational audits including evaluation of internal controls.
Keywords: Charlotte NC Jobs, Financial Services Industry Manager, Evidence Based Controls Evaluation, EBCE, Audit, Risk Assessment, Financial Services, Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Remote, Work From Home, North Carolina Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking to hire a Financial Services Industry Manager, Evidence Based Controls Evaluation (EBCE) in Charlotte, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Financial Services Industry Managers, Evidence Based Controls Evaluation (EBCE) for jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.