Next Step Systems
Electrical Engineer, Circuit Board Design, AC DC Power, Plano, TX
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer with a passion for innovation in the emerging technology field of high-density liquid-cooled computing. This role will manage and coordinate the continued electrical and electronic development of existing and future products in this field, with a focus on R&D, reliability, and increasing volume production. The Electrical Engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer with Circuit Board Design and AC/DC Power experience.
– Lead complex Electrical Engineer projects working cross functionally with Design (R&D, NPD & Sustaining), Manufacturing, service, vendors, and customers; develop comprehensive Electrical Engineer project plans and able to communicate risks, progress, and schedule on a weekly basis.
– Develop detailed design requirements, schematics and electrical specifications for products and subsystems using AutoCAD electrical or similar.
– Identify and implement electro-mechanical components (transducers, transmitters, sensors) to system level assembly and ensure compatibility and functionality.
– Participate in design reviews of electrical and electronic systems, providing critical design feedback.
– Design and develop power distribution unit systems and components capable of immersion in di-electric fluids.
– Develop detailed testing plans for systems and subsystems qualification and characterization in all areas (prototype design, 1-off experimental systems and production units).
– Manage electrical design revisions and deployment.
– Identify and pursue high-value areas of improvement in existing and new products.
– Work from time-to-time on miscellaneous new electrical new product development reporting dotted line to the Chief Technology Officer.
– Candidate must have minimum B.S in Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Controls Engineering; M.S in Electrical Engineering strongly preferred.
– 7+ years of experience managing electrical or electronic design, with demonstrated results.
– 7+ years of experience working with contract manufacturers and designers.
– 7+ years of experience in machine design or computer systems design.
– Need experience with Circuit Board Design and AC/DC Power.- Product lifecycle management and version control experience.
– Design Automation Tools experience (Altium, Eagle, OrCAD, etc.).
– Familiarity with control systems operation in industrial machines.
– Strong leadership and teamwork.
– Strong technical writing skills.
– Power and tech background preferred.
Nice to have skills:
– Power distribution units (strongly preferred).
– Liquid cooling for electronics.
– Data Center experience.
– High density computing.
– Phase power.
– High current (100+ amp) applications.
– Switched mode power supply operation.
– Compliance and certification.
– ISO quality systems.
– Start-up company experience.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Electrical Engineer, Circuit Board Design, AC DC Power, Altium, Eagle, OrCAD, AutoCAD, Design Automation Tools, Machine Design, Computer Systems Design, Control System Operations, Industrial Machines, Electrical Engineering, High-Density Liquid-Cooled Computing, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Electrical Engineer in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Electrical Engineers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.