Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
DSP/FEC Engineer, Linthicum Heights, MD
We are looking for multiple DSP/FEC Engineer candidates at multiple levels for this DSP/FEC Engineer position. Candidates must be US Citizens and cannot have Dual Citizenships. All candidates must be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law. These positions are 100% Onsite.
– Familiarity with standard classes of codes, including BCH, Reed-Solomon, Reed-Muller, Golay Codes, Convolutional Codes, Turbo Codes, LDPCs, Polar Codes, etc.
– Ability to analyze systems and communication channels and choose modulation and coding (including code design, rates, puncturing schemes, etc) that are most appropriate to maximize performance.
– Contribute to algorithm design, analysis and architecture specification for DSP blocks of a digital front end various radio architectures.
– Derive requirements, conceptualize, define, design & prototype systems engineering solutions.
– Understand system-level requirements and work with various teams to ensure that designs and implementations are meeting expectations.
– Document designs and interfaces, distribute across teams and conduct reviews and discussions.
– Understand the big picture but also break down to system-level components to capture dependencies, bottlenecks or risk areas in design.
– Work with systems architects and hardware engineers to develop, implement and test robust radio signal processing algorithms.
– Test, verification and debug of field test systems.
– Knowledge of modulation, demodulation, forward error correction, randomization, and packet analysis.
– Prior experience designing and/or building wireless communications transmitters and receivers.
– Familiar with design, optimization and testing of communication signal processing algorithms.
– Experience in writing Matlab and C/C++ to emulate system test conditions.
– Understanding of commercial standards (e.g., 802.11, 4G/5G, etc.).
– Proficient in Matlab, Mathematica, Python or other scripting language, simulation tools.
– Proficient in creating engineering documents: system designs, interface specifications, requirements/specifications, etc.
– Familiarity with FPGA and RTL design including hardware description languages (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL).
– Good knowledge and understanding across various engineering principles that apply to wireless communications systems (RF, DSP, FPGA, software, digital/hardware, mechanical/packaging) and their interdependencies.
– Experience designing RF front-end architectures.
Keywords: Linthicum Heights MD Jobs, DSP/FEC Engineer, Matlab, C/C++, Mathematica, Python, FPGA, RTL Design, Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, RF, DSP, Software, Digital Hardware, Engineering, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Linthicum Heights, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire DSP/FEC Engineers for jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.