Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Director, Information Systems, Marshall, MI
The Director, Information Systems will oversee staff, projects, operating and capital budgets, and Information Systems strategic plans; negotiate and manage IS vendor contracts, and represent Information Systems to Senior Leadership. We are looking for someone that has strong Infrastructure and Project Management experience. Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) experience is preferred. Company Will Relocate Candidates!
– Consistently uses an outward mindset and puts forth exemplary effort in accomplishing his/her goals and objectives in a manner that helps others to achieve their goals and objectives.
– Leads and manages Information Systems (IS) department.
– Prepares annual goals and objectives, as well as writes and updates IS 5 year Strategic Plan.
– Prepares and conducts employee evaluations.
– Works with staff on performance development and conducts employee evaluations.
– Creates activities for team building; conducts team meetings.
– Creates and updates Information Systems related policies, procedures & guidelines.
– Represents IS at daily check in meetings.
– Oversees creation and testing of Information Systems disaster recovery plan.
– Develops operating and IS capital budgets and chairs CIS budget committee.
– Reviews and approves purchase requisitions and invoices.
– Manages IS timekeeping and scheduling.
– Plans and manages projects and reports progress to Senior Leadership.
– Participates in on-call rotation.
– Interviews applicants.
– Oversees deployment and implementation of hardware, software and systems.
– Oversees vendor management of outsourced systems.
– Keeps up to date with regulatory changes affecting Information Technology.
– Functions as company Security Officer and is responsible for annual Information Systems Security Audit.
– Completes IS portion of General Controls Audit.
– Chairs Change Control Committee; Participates in organizational Lean events.
– Leads daily huddles and communicates organizational information to department.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
– A minimum of 5 years working in IT. Healthcare IT (HIT) is preferred.
– Master’s degree preferred.
– Knowledge of commonly used PC software and hardware.
– Know how application software is affected by the operating environment.
– Know how software and hardware interact, and how PCs interact with the network.
– Knowledge of server hardware and operating systems; Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Microsoft Active Directory and Novell eDirectory.
– General networking knowledge.
– Experience with ITIL, COBIT, LEAN, Six Sigma, ISO training a plus.
– Highly skilled in interpersonal relationships and customer service, assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands, working under pressure and managing time.
– May be occasionally exposed to hazardous materials or infectious diseases.
– Constantly sit, see/visual acuity, handle/grasp/feel, talk/hear. Frequently stand, walk, reach, lift/carry 1 to 25 lbs. Occasionally lift/carry 25 to 50+ lbs.
Keywords: Marshall MI Jobs, Director, Information Systems, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Microsoft Active Directory, HIT, Healthcare Information Technology, Novell eDirectory, Network, Networking, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Marshall, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Directors, Information Systems for jobs in Marshall, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC