Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
DevSecOps Engineer, Linthicum Heights, MD
We are looking for multiple DevSecOps Engineer candidates at multiple levels for this position. Candidates must be US Citizens and cannot have Dual Citizenships. All candidates must be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law. These positions are 100% Onsite.
We are seeking a motivated individual with DevSecOps engineering experience to join our team. Rampart’s core technology is a fundamental advance in the science of information theory. There is a strong mix of both design and development, a constant need for solving new, challenging, and complex problems. Rampart offers a dynamic environment that encourages constant learning and a collaborative team where everyone can learn from everyone in the pursuit of solving major problems for wireless information security.
– Collaborate with CTO to develop and implement security policy for endpoint + network devices and administer group domain policies.
– Build and maintain a CI/CD build-system for core software libraries, including source repositories, test, build, and production infrastructures.
– Drive scripting and automation to develop solutions to common problems.
– Define, document and follow standards and best practices for systems design, testing, and implementation.
– Collaborate with CTO to design and deploy physical security systems, enforcement, and pen-testing plans.
– Work closely with software engineers to build highly-resilient, high-performance, scalable, and flexible systems.
– Support buildout of network security monitoring systems: enforce endpoint security logging, SIEM.
– Make recommendations and implement improvements.
– A track record of building, designing, securing, breaking or developing network and/or application systems.
– Experience with networking technologies and the Linux operating system.
– Scripting and programming experience.
– Comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
– Experience with Jamf, IP networking, Google Workspace.
– Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable systems architectures, with high availability, fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring, and statistics/metrics collection.
– Expert working knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) primarily in Linux, ChromeOS, and MacOS-based systems and services such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
– Expertise in source code and version control tools.
– Experience with configuration management, provisioning, infrastructure as code, and other DevOps concepts and tools.
– Understanding of developing web and C++ applications and build processes.
– Network administration and maintenance experience including but not limited to IPv4, switching, routing, firewalls and high-availability architecture.
– Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors.
– Expertise in cloud based endpoint security.
Keywords: Linthicum Heights MD Jobs, DevSecOps Engineer, Linux, Jamf, IP Networking, Google Workspace, Network Application Systems, Networking Protocols, Linux, Data Center, Replication, Storage Systems, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Linthicum Heights, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire DevSecOps Engineers for jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC