Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
DevOps Systems Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance Required, Annapolis Junction, MD
We have multiple DevOps Systems Engineer openings available. This DevOps Systems Engineer position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
– Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architectures.
– Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plan, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
– Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
– Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components.
– Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan.
– Participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
– Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.).
– Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
– Conduct quantitative analysis in non-functional system performance areas like Reliability, Maintainability, Vulnerability, Survivability, etc.).
– Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces.
– 14 years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
– Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
– 5 years of additional Systems Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, DevOps System Engineer, DevOps, Systems Administration, Help Desk, Client Server, Network Devices, Mobile Devices, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a DevOps Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire DevOps System Engineers for jobs Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC