Next Step Systems
Data Engineer, Trading, Chicago, IL
A proprietary trading firm is seeking a Data Engineer with Trading experience to join its Data Infrastructure team, to help improve and extend the data platform. This position will work closely with fellow software engineers and DBAs to make impactful contributions to Python, database, and web-based systems. Successful applicants for this position will be working in an agile project management process on a wide variety of projects including ETL tasks, data quality analysis, data modelling, monitoring, and automation.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university.
– Computer Science, Information Science or related technical field.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
– Core proficiency in Python, preferably on a Linux platform.
– Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
– Experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
– Experience with SQL query writing, stored procedures, data models, etc.
– Experience with data analysis, ETL, and workflow automation.
– Experience with web development (with Python, Node.js, etc.) is a plus.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
– Experience in finance or trading is a definite plus.
– A self-motivated personality with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Data Engineer Trading, Python, Linux, MS SQL Server, SQL Query Writing, Stored Procedures, Data Models, ETL, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Software Developer, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Data Engineer, Trading in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Engineers, Trading for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.