Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Data Architect, Toronto, Ontario Canada
We are looking for a Data Architect that have some experience in application or integration development in your earlier formative years. Company Data Architects have experience outside of pure data. In addition, all candidates should show progressive experience starting as a Developer and moving into technical leadership roles and eventually Architect positions. If a candidate jumps into architecture work without the beginning development experience, this is a red flag and the company will not move forward.
We are looking for people that have been in the role of Data Architects. The Data Architects should have a passion for data and technology with the desire to hold impactful roles on challenging client projects. Candidates need to have an application or web development background.
– Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, data architecture definition, business intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design and implementation.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Data Modeler, Technical Lead, and Data Architect.
– Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
– Architect and design data solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– At least 10 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in application or integration development.
– Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF and dimensional models, modeling tools, profiling tools).
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
Keywords: Toronto Ontario Canada Jobs, Data Architect, Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehouse, ETL, Data Marts, Data Lake, 3ND, Dimensional Models, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Canada Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Canada Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Archtects for jobs in Toronto, Ontario Canada and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC