Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Data Analyst, Python Programming – Work From Home
We are seeking a Data Analyst. This opportunity creates an exciting opportunity to be data-driven at multiple levels. You will work closely with senior leaders to measure and improve the companies approach to every interaction with clients and potential clients. The Data Analyst will be one of the team’s first dedicated hires. The Data Analyst position will therefore be dynamic; it will evolve as needs change and as the candidate shapes the role. This position is 100% Remote.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
– Evaluate large datasets for quality, accuracy, and perform advanced data analysis using applications or querying datasets to assess initial data quality.
– Assist with extracting, transforming, and loading data to enable data analyses.
– Build automations of routine and repeated tasks.
– Perform analyses to drive insights and improve client experience across the client journey.
– Use Python to develop tools for data cleaning, mining, analysis, and visualization.
– Collaborate with teams to optimize reporting systems and tools and ensure that analytics and insights are embedded in decision-making.
– Assist with developing dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
Data Analyst Qualifications:
– 1-2 years of experience in Python Programming, Data Analysis, or Business Intelligence roles.
– College Degree required.
– Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Microsoft Power Query.
– Mastery of Microsoft Excel.
– Ideal candidates will have experience with Microsoft Power Bi and Salesforce.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Data Analyst, Python Programming, Business Intelligence, SQL, Power Query, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Data Analysis, Remote, Work From Home, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Analysts for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC