Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Computer Hardware Repair Technician, 2nd Shift, St. Paul, MN
We are looking to add a full-time Computer Hardware Repair Technician to the team on 2nd shift. We have several openings for this position.
– Successfully diagnose, document, and repair defective systems submitted by customers.
– Repair devices in a timely manner and up to high company standards.
– Perform root cause analysis and elevate problems to your supervisor as needed.
– Complete audits of repairs in order to determine where company can improve.
– At least 1-year hardware work-related or hobbyist experience preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Comfortable sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– Ability to occasionally lift up to 30+ pounds.
– Hardware certifications are a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, Computer Hardware Repair Technician, Printers, Hard Drives, Peripherals, Hardware Technician, IT Tech, Support, Technician, Network, Networking, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Computer Hardware Repair Technicians for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.