Next Step Systems
Computer Hardware Repair Technician, 1st Shift, St. Paul, MN
We are looking to add full-time Computer Hardware Repair Technicians to the team on 1st shift. We have several openings for this position.
– Successfully diagnose, document, and repair defective systems submitted by customers.
– Repair devices in a timely manner and up to high company standards.
– Perform root cause analysis and elevate problems to your supervisor as needed.
– Complete audits of repairs in order to determine where company can improve.
– At least 1-year hardware work-related or hobbyist experience preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Comfortable sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– Ability to occasionally lift up to 30+ pounds.
– Hardware certifications are a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, Computer Hardware Repair Technician, Printers, Hard Drives, Peripherals, Hardware Technician, IT Tech, Support, Technician, Network, Networking, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking to hire a Computer Hardware Repair Technician in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Computer Hardware Repair Technicians for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.