Next Step Systems
Clinical Systems Analyst ll – El Paso, TX
Be responsible for providing support to Clinical Systems. Participate in the evaluation, development and implementation of new systems. Serve as an inter-departmental liaison to ensure effective and efficient utilization of systems.
You will serve as a technical expert for a variety of systems and coordinate major project implementations and/or lead junior staff. Serve as a consultant during process evaluation, problem resolution and systems implementation. Monitor multiple projects including planning and implementation of new computer equipment and systems, sites and services. Interview and consult with customers in performing a detailed analysis and design required for system acceptance and ultimate implementation of information systems. Coordinate with other department units or vendors, set schedules, monitor and evaluate progress, success, or failure of projects. Evaluate business problems and opportunities for maximizing utilization of resources.
– 3 years clinical experience.
– 3 year experience in Clinical Documentation Systems, Electronic Medical/Health Records, Clinical Information Systems, and/or CPOE.
– Direct patient care experience is required.
– Need experience with Cerner ERM (Powerchart, Firstnet, Farmnet, Registration, Scheduling, Ambulatory, etc.) or Epic.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a Direct Patient Care Clinical Discipline.
– Nursing Degree highly preferred. (ADN required, preferred BSN/MSN).
– Broad technical skills with an understanding of client/server technology, LAN communications, and a wide variety of hardware, software, and operating systems.
– Excellent business and system analysis skills. Ability to translate user requirements into applicable support systems and processes that exceeds end-user’s expectations.
– Must be proficient at documentation and design. Must be proficient in creative problem solving and strong analytical skills.
– Ability to handle stressful situations and multiple tasks in a support role.
– Ability to work in a consultative manner (prior consulting experience a plus) with people from varying disciplines and degrees of technical experience.
– Must be self-motivated, analytical, a good troubleshooter and goal oriented.
– Will not program, however, previous programming background would be helpful.
– Experience with authoring RFPs and evaluating technology. Must possess the ability to write specifications and requirements and budgetary analysis.
– Must have experience as a team leader in a project and resource management role. Must have experience with MS– Project or other project management tools.
– Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: El Paso TX Jobs, Clinical Systems Analyst ll, Clinical, Clinical Documentation Systems, Electronic Medical/Health Records, Cerner EMR, Clinical Information Systems, CPOE, Client/Server, LAN Communications, Hardware, Software, Operating Systems, Healthcare, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Clinical Systems Analyst ll in El Paso, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Clinical Systems Analysts ll for jobs in El Paso, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.