Next Step Systems
CEO/Operations Manager, Alpharetta, GA
Prefer prior experience with eCommerce Technology but will consider the right candidate. This CEO/Operations Manager position is a 100% onsite opportunity and not Remote.
– Develop and increase online sales channels.
– Development of the Web architecture and infrastructure for growth.
– Collaboration between information technology, sales, and operations teams to fulfill incoming orders.
– Develop online Marketing campaign.
– Experience with SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, conversion rate, Facebook/Instagram ads and other creative sales and marketing.
– Create frameworks and ability/experience to transform sites into highly profitable platforms.
– Improve fulfillment and inventory control programs and processes.
– Ability to troubleshoot bottle-necks with marketing and sales technology challenges.
– Ability to demonstrate strong business judgement and decision-making skills.
Keywords: Alpharetta GA Jobs, CEO/Operations Manager, eCommerce, Web Architecture, Infrastructure, Online Marketing Campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Conversion Rate, Frameworks, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Creative Sales, Marketing, Georgia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Georgia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Alpharetta, GA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire CEO/Operations Managers for jobs in Alpharetta, Georgia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC