Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
C++ Software Engineer, Fairfield, NJ
We are seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join the staff on a full-time basis. As a key member of the development team, this position requires that you help in the development of products and also with the integration/customization of products for clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, motivated individual to participate in an exciting and fast-paced industry. This position is 100% Onsite.
– Program almost exclusively in C++.
– Compile and test the application on the Windows and Linux environments.
– Help with new releases and monitoring systems in production.
– Help technical support team with diagnosing issues or to capture statistics.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field, is required.
– Strong C++ skills (you will be tested on this extensively during the interview).
– Prefer at least 5+ years of programming experience.
– Need STL experience.
– Solid knowledge of SQL, preferably on Microsoft SQL Server.
– Experience with C#, WPF or Boost Library is a plus.
– Software engineering techniques with large scale systems is a plus.
– Fixed-income experience is a plus.
Keywords: Fairfield NJ Jobs, C++ Software Engineer, C++, Windows, Linux, SQL Server, STL, Object Oriented Programming, Software Developer, Software Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, New Jersey Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Fairfield, NJ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C++ Software Engineers for jobs in Fairfield, New Jersey and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC