Next Step Systems
C# .Net Software Developer – Work From Home
This position will work with clients to develop requirements, complete GAP analysis, create and test code of custom applications. In addition to programming experience, basic knowledge of business processes, such as purchasing or shipping, especially in a retail environment, is a plus. Candidates with the ability to take a leadership role, coach and mentor other team members are preferred. This position is 100% Remote.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 2-5 years of experience with .Net, C#, MySQL, Visual Studio, WinForms, ASP .Net.
– 2-5 years of experience in software development.
– Basic knowledge of business processes, such as purchasing or shipping, especially in a retail environment, is a plus.
– Project Leadership skills is a plus.
– 2-5 years of experience with retail business processes is a plus.
– Experience with AmazonEC2 instances, GitHub or other source management system is a plus.
– Knowledge of EDI, ANSI X.12, VANs (value-added networks) is a plus.
– Experience with XML, SOAP, Json, API and knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques is a plus.
Keywords: Norton Shores MI Jobs, C# .Net Software Developer, C#, .Net, EDI, MySQL, Visual Studio, WinForms, ASP.Net, XML, SOAP, JSON, API, OOP, Remote, Work From Home, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Michigan Recruiters, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking to hire a C# .Net Software Developer in Norton Shores, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C# .Net Software Developers for jobs in Norton Shores, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.