Next Step Systems
Business Analyst, Project Delivery Specialist, Chicago, IL
Looking for Business Analysts with a solid business and technical acumen, along with Agile experience. Qualified Business Analysts must be capable of significant data analysis with very solid SQL skills.
Are you an experienced, passionate and driven Business Analyst with a desire to help businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way? Do you enjoy communicating the requirements of a project/program clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider this opportunity in Chicago, IL.
– Business Analyst functions for Systems Engineering team delivering large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assisting clients with architecture design, assessment, optimization, definition.
– Focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
– Innovate solutions to work around system limitations.
– Adapt to new technologies and gain a functional understanding.
– Understand control procedures and disciplines.
– Work with quality assurance teams in systems similar to JIRA and Confluence.
– Problem solve and take a logical route to the source of an error delivering high quality work and adapting to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team.
– 4+ years of experience as a true Business Analyst.
– Extensive experience with SQL/data extraction/reporting.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
– Solid business and technical acumen, along with Agile experience.
– Must be capable of significant data analysis with very solid SQL skills.
– Must have strong technology, analytical and communication skills.
– Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
– Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
– Ability to work independently and with others.
– Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
– Advanced Excel skills.
– Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
– Must be willing to live and work in the Chicago, IL area.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Business Analyst, Project Delivery Specialist, Excel, SQL, Quality Assurance, Jira, Confluence, Business Analysis, BSA, Business Systems Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking to hire a Business Analyst, Project Delivery Specialist in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Business Analysts, Project Delivery Specialist for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.