Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Back-end Developer, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, Bellevue, WA
We are currently looking for a Back-end Developer. This position is Hybrid for the first month then 100% Onsite.
– Collaborate daily with other developers across the full software development lifecycle. Develop and maintain the company’s product platform.
– Write, test, maintain and document reusable code in PHP using Lumen/Laravel and MySQL.
– Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to spec.
– Develop APIs, outputting JSON or XML for use by frontend interfaces.
– Work in a casual, team-oriented environment to develop custom Web Applications and Mobile Apps for different projects in our office.
– The practices that you need to know or learn quickly are Coding Guidelines, Security Practices, Ajax, XSS Prevention, SQL Injection Prevention, Deployment, eCommerce.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with PHP and Object Oriented PHP.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with MySQL.
– Experience with PHP Frameworks- Lumen/Laravel is a plus.
– Experience with Android and iOS App Development is a plus.
– Able to speak Mandarin is a big plus.
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
– Mobile Optimized Websites / Application.
– Objective-C, C#, Java, Python.
– MVC, HMVC, or MVVM Patterns.
– Linux language.
– Must have the ability to follow through, with attention to detail.
– Demonstrated ability to brutally prioritize. Be prepared to give examples of critically important projects you didn’t get done in favor of even more important projects.
– Team player willing to take direction, yet with the initiative to identify and act on matters without waiting for direction. This one is really important.
– Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
– Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
– Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
– Strong communication skills, both with technical and nontechnical audiences.
– Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation and workflow management tools.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Bellevue, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Back-end Developers for jobs in Bellevue, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC