Next Step Systems
AWS Engineer, Plano, TX
We are searching for a Cloud infrastructure Engineer to join a global technologies team. This individual will utilize a strong understanding of core Amazon infrastructure to be able to develop and implement technology processes and solutions.
– Develop solutions encompassing technology, process and people for: Build and release management, Infrastructure services, Monitoring, Networking, and Security.
– Recommend and implement solutions. Be totally hands-on and able to work independently.
– Automate provisioning of AWS services using terraform and GitLab CI/CD pipelines.
– Version and test terraforming templates.
– Ensure service availability against SLA’s.
– Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools.
– Investigate and resolve problems in a timely manner.
– Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance/availability and operability in mind.
– Strong understanding of core Amazon services including: EKS, EC2, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Cloudflare and Auto-scaling.
– Need 3-5 years of AWS experience.
– Hands-on experience of working with container services like Docker and Kubernetes.
– Extensive experience implementing and troubleshooting EKS deployment.
– Ability to investigate application and infrastructure issues utilizing Kibana, Grafana and Prometheus.
– Hands-on experience working with CI/CD pipelines to establish and maintain infrastructure services.
– Knowledge of microservice-based architectures.
– Experience working in an agile DevOps environment.
– Working with AWS in a serverless context (e.g., use of AWS SAM, Serverless, CloudFormation, APIGateway, Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB).
– Working experience of security best practices including Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning and DevSecOps.
– A good understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
– Ability to present confidently in the external group and client settings.
– AWS Solution Architect certification.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, AWS Engineer, Cloud, Amazon Services, EKS, EC2, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFront, CloudFlare, Auto Scaling, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Infrastructure, Network, Networking, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire an AWS Engineer in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire AWS Engineers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.