We are looking for people that have been in the role of Solution Architect or Software Architect; people with a passion for technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise software and solutions.
– Participate in strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design.
– Seeking candidate who have been in key roles in large projects: Technical Lead / Lead Architect.
– Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Architect and design core business applications and integrations for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and pattern.
– At least 10 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise applications and integrations.
– Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals.
– Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
– Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
– Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC