Here To Apply Now!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER II – Engineering Group II
Product engineer interfacing with the customer base and Product Development Team in Japan with regard to electrical engineering and validation issues on automotive electronics.
This position will work on system-level engineering and electrical problem analysis for automotive infotainment systems. Common tasks will include defining specifications/ requirements and performing analysis on issues with regard to in-vehicle and internal bus communication. Wok on validation plans and approvals.
- Interface with the customer base and the headquarters in Japan for electrical engineering and validation related topics on automotive audio systems such as radio, amplifier and navigation.
- Capture and analyze in-vehicle bus data such as GMLAN, LIN, and MOST.
- Capture and analyze internal bus data such as I2C and UART.
- Work with OEM customers to define specifications and negotiate requirements when necessary.
- Communicate analysis results and customer requirements to the core engineering team in Japan.
- Prepare and support design review and technical review meetings with OEM customers for system-level engineering issues.
- Work on and negotiate environmental validation plans with customer therefore validation requirement understanding is required.
- Testing and investigation of issues at customer sites when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering (or related technical field).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with GM in an electrical, software, or systems role.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on GMLAN experience and familiarity with GMLAN principles such as power moving, DTCs, and end-of-line programming.
- Understand environmental validation requirements.
- Must be able to understand electrical schematics and block diagrams.
- Hands-on knowledge of electrical debugging tools such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, etc.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Project.
- Must be a self starter and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to effectively operate and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Previous experience with infotainment products (radios, navigation, amplifier, etc.).
Jobs, Plymouth, MI, Electrical Engineer, infotainment. GMLAN, Programming
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT