Next Step Systems
WMS WCS IT Operations and Fulfillment Systems Lead – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote opening. Other facilities position will be responsible for are in Arden, NC, Foothill Ranch, CA, and Orange County, CA.
The WMS WCS IT Operations and Fulfillment Systems Lead is a key member of the Technology team partnering with the business to transform and modernize the fulfillment and warehouse systems with automation and digitalization. This person understands fulfillment and warehousing technology end-to-end and will partner with operations business leaders to align with DTC and B2B business objectives, work with fulfillment and warehouse SMEs, advise and collaborate with the technology teams on new solutions and interfaces, and guide system support engineers. Additionally, the role will provide technical leadership within the fulfillment centers as a subject matter expert in WMS (Warehouse Management Systems), WCS (Warehouse Control Systems), WES (Warehouse Execution Systems) applications, system interfaces and data integration design, and supporting the modernization of fulfillment and shipping objectives of the company.
– Lead the support and maintenance of warehouse and fulfillment systems and appropriately escalates system issues to their support teams to resolve issues and meet client SLAs.
– Provide strong technical knowledge and experience commissioning, deploying and maintaining specialized fulfillment and warehousing devices and equipment.
– Provide strong technical knowledge and experience developing, commissioning, or deploying WMS/WCS/WES systems and proprietary turnkey system solutions in production fulfillment centers.
– Champion and drive innovative and automated solutions in the fulfillment centers to decrease costs and increase shipment velocity. Assist with the development of new capabilities, technologies, and prototypes into a production environment.
– Drive integration between WMS, WCS, WES systems, proprietary turnkey solutions, and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to deliver support and enhancements to meet the goals of the fulfillment team.
– Assist and advise in the architecture, testing, development, and deployment of new warehouse and fulfillment related applications, interfaces, and enhancements.
– Provide technical knowledge of data and application integration techniques in warehouse and fulfillment systems.
– Work with our clients’ technology teams providing technical insight into the company fulfillment integration APIs and fulfillment processes.
– Enforce change management practices to provide the necessary governance around the software/application changes.
– Oversee all warehouse-specific configurations of WMS and other ancillary applications. Performs advanced configuration of the WMS and lead company initiatives to improve WMS functionality.
– Help troubleshoot complex systems from a multidisciplinary (hardware and software) perspective.
– Understand the data models and data integration points of WMS and other ancillary applications. Work with data architecture team to help design data models to capture WMS material configuration information.
– Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications, processes, and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
– Assist business units in As-Is/To-Be business processing modeling and BPA (Business Process Automation) endeavors.
– Lead out-of-process requests such as emergency shipments, by understanding warehouse activities, dependencies and knowing which system processes to execute.
– 10+ years of experience with managing production Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) packages from companies such as Manhattan Associates, JDA/Blue Yonder, SAP, and others.
– 5+ years of experience with automation technologies such as PTL (Pick-To-Light), PTV (Pick-To-Voice), inline print and apply, inline scales/scanners, assisted batch picking, along with WCS providing interface between WMS and order fulfillment systems.
– 5+ years of SQL/relational database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and/or software engineering experience.
– Strong understanding of application integration techniques and software such as such as REST APIs, integration middleware (MuleSoft, Tibco, Magic) and ETL packages (Informatica, Stich, AWS Glue).
– Extensive understanding and knowledge of warehouse and fulfillment management systems and their relationships with the ERP and other applications.
– Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures including inventory control, wave picking, cluster picking, zone picking and B2B such as EDI/ASN transactions.
– Detail oriented and ability to organize multiple tasks/project deliverables.
– Must have an excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to manage the IT needs of a production support environment.
Keywords: Groveport OH Jobs, WMS WCS IT Operations and Fulfillment Systems Lead, WMS, WCS, WES, Manhattan Associates, JDA, Blue Yonder, SAP, PTL, TPV, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Rest API, MuleSoft, Tibco, Magic, ETL Packages, Ohio Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Ohio Recruiting
Looking to hire a WMS WCS IT Operations and Fulfillment Systems Lead in Groveport, OH or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire WMS WCS IT Operations and Fulfillment Systems Leads for jobs in Groveport, Ohio and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.