Next Step Systems
WebGL Engineer – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
We are looking for a WebGL Engineer with mobile experience. You will need strong programming skills, a commitment to hard work and lots of energy to succeed in this position. You will help to create an AI-powered EdTech application relying on React and Cordova to deliver a fantastic experience for young children. The WebGL Engineer will serve as a hands-on super-programmer.
– Own the graphics rendering code using SpineJS and WebGL.
– Tune and optimize performance on the mobile application.
– Create front end code using ReactJS on Cordova.
– Work with designers to build great UX for kids.
– Build EdTech functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science.
– Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
– Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
– 3+ years of experience working on a commercial software team.
– Experience working with Spine or other WebGL graphics on mobile devices.
– Proficient with ReactJS.
– Experience working with Cordova strongly preferred or an equivalent mobile framework.
– Experience on games or game-like UX.
– Experience building front-ends over Cloud-Based services.
– Experience working on software for children is a plus.
– Ideally, you care about helping kids and are interested in education.
Keywords: San Francisco CA Jobs, WebGL Engineer, SpineJS, ReactJS, Cordova, UX, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Based Services, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, California Recruiters, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visa’s!
Looking to hire a WebGL Engineer in San Francisco, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire WebGL Engineers for jobs in San Francisco, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.