Next Step Systems
Warehouse Associate, 1st Shift, St. Paul, MN
– Verify all orders to make sure they are accurate.
– Receive Purchase Orders and Repairs in the company ERP system.
– Picking and packaging of product from the shelf or the tech area.
– Processing product through our FedEx/UPS systems.
– Palletize and wrap freight shipment.
– Bin Product from area to area.
– Work with other departments to increase flow of product in the warehouse.
– Manage supplies needed for processing orders daily.
– Allocate and process orders though the company ERP system.
– Back up other departments as needed.
– The ideal candidate will have up to one-year experience in shipping/receiving and or warehousing, have a positive attitude, great attention to detail and want to move up and grow with the company.
– Must be able to work on your feet most of the day.
– Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. continuously.
– Be able to pass a drug and background check.
– Work the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, Warehouse Associate, Shipping, Receiving, ERP Systems, Purchase Orders, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking to hire a Warehouse Associate in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Warehouse Associates for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.