Next Step Systems
UI/UX Specialist, St. Louis, MO
Qualified candidates must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship in order to be authorized to perform work or have access to information on this government project. This is NOT a Work From Home / Remote position.
We are seeking a mid-level UI/UX Specialist to join the team is St Louis, MO. This position offers competitive compensation and remote opportunities during the pandemic and on-site work will be required after the restrictions are lifted.
– Be responsible for ensuring the desirability of the product and designing a product look and feel that is intuitive and enjoyable for users.
– Be responsible for managing a continuous flow of user feedback, such as user interviews, and ensuring this information informs the Product Owner and Developers in an iterative feedback loop.
– Individual shall be open-minded to innovative approaches, empathetic to users’ needs, creative, and self-critical; shall be collaborative and communicative amongst other product owner and developers.
– Recommend product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or 3 years of experience in related technical field.
– 3 years of experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
– 3 years of experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations and surveys to successfully create a user-story.
– Experience working on a team that collaborated/worked directly with engineers.
– Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations, and surveys, to develop user-stories in support of full-service consumer and business applications.
– Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
– Candidate must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship.
Keywords: St Louis MO Jobs, UI/UX Specialist, User Interface, User Experience, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Missouri Recruiters, IT Jobs, Missouri Recruiting
Looking to hire an UI/UX Specialist in St. Louis, MO or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire UI/UX Specialists for jobs in St. Louis, Missouri and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.