Trading Systems Software Engineer
This is a rare opportunity to become a Trading Systems Software Engineer with a small and very successful proprietary trading company. No financial experience is necessary. Embedded development is fine. The team is highly collaborative, quick and hard working. This is a position where you have the possibility to see immediate results from your programming. Will consider individuals with a Quant background and a desire to learn and become top notch programmers.
– C++, kernel-level programming, TCP/IP, UDP, networking stacks.
– Linux systems and networks, including driver, application and GUI development.
– Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
– Develop high quality code, perform code reviews, create new functionality and debug.
– The individual must possess outstanding problem-solving and communication skills to collaborate within and across the engineering and project teams, as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
– Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle.
– Trading industry experience
– RTOS and embedded development is a plus
– C#, Python, Shell scripting is also a plus
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Trading Systems Software Engineer, C++, Kernel Level Programming, TCP/IP, UDP, Networking Stacks, Linux, GUI Development, Data Structures, Algorithms, SDLC, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago! Company Will Sponsor Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.