Technology Strategy and Delivery Lead
We are looking for people that have been in leadership roles in technology strategy and delivery; people that understand the value of software architecture and strategy with a passion for leading teams and solving business problems with software technology and the desire to work side-by-side with our senior architects to lead and deliver high-impact projects for our clients.
– Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation
– Play senior consultant/analyst roles on strategy projects.
– Play leadership roles on large implementation projects. Team Lead. Technical Project/Program Manager.
– Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Work with C-Level executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape and define business and technology transformation initiatives.
– Lead strategic initiatives to deliver solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience in different business domains, tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– At least 5 years of hands-on experience in technology leadership, architecture, design and development of enterprise applications and integrations.
– Knowledge of various business domains within insurance or healthcare.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong leadership, management and organization skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to interact and communicate with business people at different levels in the organization and with enterprise and solution architects.
– Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.