Next Step Systems
Technology Strategy and Delivery Lead, Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for people that have been in leadership roles in technology strategy and delivery; people that understand the value of software architecture and strategy with a passion for leading teams and solving business problems with software technology and the desire to work side-by-side with our senior architects to lead and deliver high-impact projects for our clients.
– Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation
– Play senior consultant/analyst roles on strategy projects.
– Play leadership roles on large implementation projects. Team Lead. Technical Project/Program Manager.
– Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Work with C-Level executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape and define business and technology transformation initiatives.
– Lead strategic initiatives to deliver solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience in different business domains, tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– At least 5 years of hands-on experience in technology leadership, architecture, design and development of enterprise applications and integrations.
– Knowledge of various business domains within insurance or healthcare.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong leadership, management and organization skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to interact and communicate with business people at different levels in the organization and with enterprise and solution architects.
– Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Technology Strategy and Delivery Lead in Farmington Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technology Strategy and Delivery Leads for jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC