Next Step Systems
Technical Product Manager, Plano, TX
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for assisting in the management of various internal and external projects relating to the development of its products and services as well as the operation of its platform. This is a full-time position within the Operations organization and requires daily attendance at the Plano, Texas headquarters. This role will report to the Director of Project Management.
– Oversee the success of products including but not limited to product offerings, product design, and actively searching for issues/problems.
– Ability to direct and facilitate R&D projects, familiar with stage-gate-process.
– Develop and track plans for various ongoing and upcoming projects.
– Manage both internal and external resources, including other departments within the organization and third-party contractors.
– Track resource allocations and ensure the appropriate distribution of internal and external resources based on the business objectives of the company.
– Track budget and spend, ensuring the proper allocation of financial resources and addressing any cost overruns in an expeditious fashion.
– Produce regular reports on the progress of the company’s projects.
– Perform other tasks and undertake additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
– Serve as a liaison between the company’s Information Technology organization and other elements of the company to provide accurate and up-to-date information on project timelines.
– Coordinate with internal and external resources and providers to ensure the proper allocation of resources based on the business objectives of the company.
– Minimum of 8 years of project management experience.
– Experience with product conceptualization to commercialization.
– Experience with managing technical products, strongly preferred.
– Highly detailed individual capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing based on business objectives.
– Experience with the management of projects involving the development of hardware products; experience in a product development role in the computing industry desired.
– Experience working within a formal system engineering process-driven environment.
– Ability to manage highly technical projects with detailed technical specifications.
– Experience with the management of projects involving the development of software.
– Experience with secure software development lifecycle management practices and product development lifecycle techniques.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
– Effective written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Technical Product Manager, Project Management, Technical Product Management, Product Development, Technical Specifications, Secure Software Development Lifecycle Management Practices, Management, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Technical Product Manager in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Product Managers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.