Next Step Systems
Technical Client Engineer, Burnsville, MN
We are looking for an energetic Technical Client Engineer. The Technical Client Engineer will be responsible for delivery of engineering services to assigned client base. The ideal Technical Client Engineer must be self-motivating, driven, and ready to work in diverse, multi-vendor environments.
– Design and implementation of client IT infrastructure.
– Successful completion of assigned task plans and managed service support responsibilities.
– Help develop detailed technical task plans.
– Deliver a high level of client satisfaction.
– Understand, support and comply with company policies, procedures and process.
– Independently work within company guidelines to get things done.
– College Degree in Computer Science or related subject.
– Design, implementation, and troubleshooting experience in mid to enterprise environments.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Experience in Microsoft OS, Windows server, cloud computing and/or Microsoft Certifications, a plus.
– Experience in telecommunications, data, and voice networks.
– Working technical knowledge of PC, and platform operating systems, including VMWare, SAN, Windows and UNIX.
– Advanced knowledge of local area network administration.
– Cisco Routing & Switching, Security, Wireless, and Voice experience.
– Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Network design experience utilizing the Cisco product portfolio.
– Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
– High energy position requiring the ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
– Excellent work ethic and reliability with a keen attention to detail.
– Strong technical, written and oral communication skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and be on call.
– Willingness to learn new software, hardware, and technologies.
– Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
– Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
– Willingness to travel as required by clients.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Basic skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Visio.
Keywords: Burnsville MN Jobs, Technical Client Engineer, Telecom, Data, Voice Networks, VmWare, SAN, Windows, UNIX, Cisco Routing, Switching, Security, Wireless, Voice, TCP/IP, Networking, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking to hire a Technical Client Engineer in Burnsville, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Client Engineers for jobs in Burnsville, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC