Next Step Systems
Solutions Operations Project Analyst, Sales Processing, Roseville, CA
Execute operational activities related to order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed and appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produce deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generate invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Record, update and validate customer and deal information in systems, and produce reports and analyses of sales processing activities. Proactively consult on deals in a presales capacity.
– Proactive involvement in the deal presales phase to ensure compliance and financial readiness for booking.
– Participate and help drive changes related to the new IT platforms for Consumption and A&PS business, including testing of tools, training, deal migration.
– Support and continuously drive improvements based on metrics dashboard.
– Ensure all activities for assigned projects are performed in alignment with service expectations and business objectives; support aggressive e2e TAT targets to meet customer expectations.
– Manage and expand relationships with clients and internal and external partners and clients to effectively provide feedback, negotiate outcomes and drive changes to sales processes, policies and tools to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction.
– Provide order management expertise and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
– Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and audit requirements are met.
– Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or equivalent.
– Typically 6-10 years of experience.
– Experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to support client sales processing.
– Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
– Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processing tools, systems and practices in multiple and varied situations.
– Review and interpret client agreements and resolving ambiguity or issues via collaboration and consultation with compliance teams.
– Evaluate forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales processing resources and activities.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Mastery in English and local language.
– Ability to effectively communicate sales processing architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options to a variety of business partners.
Keywords: Roseville CA Jobs, Solutions Operations Project Analyst, Tools Management, Improvement Frameworks, Sales Processing Tools, Sales Architectures, Sales Plans, Sales Proposals, Sales, California Recruiters, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Looking to hire a Solutions Operations Project Analyst in Roseville, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Solutions Operations Project Analysts for jobs in Roseville, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.