We are looking for a Solutions Architect that has experience in the role of Solutions Architect or Software Architect. These individuals should have a passion for technology with the desire to hold impactful roles on challenging client projects.
– Drive strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design.
– Play key roles in large projects, Technical Lead or Lead Architect.
– Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Architect and design core business applications and integrations for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience in different business domains, tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required.
– Willingness to travel a minimum of 75%.
– At least 5 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise applications and integrations.
– Knowledge of various business domains, preferably insurance or healthcare.
– Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong leadership, management and organization skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
Atlanta Georgia, Austin Texas, Baltimore Maryland, Boston Massachusetts, Charlotte North Carolina, Chicago Illinois, Cincinnati Ohio, Cleveland Ohio, Columbus Ohio, Dallas Texas, Denver Colorado, Detroit Michigan, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Houston Texas, Indianapolis Indiana, Jacksonville Florida, Kansas City Missouri, Los Angeles California, Miami Florida, Minneapolis Minnesota, Nashville Tennessee, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Phoenix Arizona, Raleigh North Carolina, Salt Lake City Utah, San Antonio Texas, San Diego California, San Francisco California, San Jose California, Seattle Washington, Silicon Valley California, St Louis Missouri, Tampa Florida, Washington DC