Next Step Systems
Software QA Engineer, Phoenix, AZ
Candidates should be local to the Phoenix, AZ area or willing to relocate to the Phoenix area by January 2022. Position will be remote until January 2022, and then hybrid onsite/remote.
In this role, you will work with software developers to ensure our products are of the highest quality.
– Develop highly automated tests for Cloud systems as well as on-premises systems.
– Identify problems early in the development cycle.
– Participate in requirements and design discussions as well as code reviews.
– Reproduce issues found by the support team and ensure that they are added to tests.
– Create and document test plans to test our product.
– Identify security concerns using SAST and DAST scanning tools.
– Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
– 5+ years of experience in software development or software quality assurance engineering.
– 3+ years of experience with Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure and scale testing.
– 2+ years of experience with automation frameworks such as selenium and Jest.
– 1+ years of experience with CI/CD tools.
– 1+ years of experience with REST API development and/or testing.
– 1+ year of experience with Healthcare IT protocols (ex. FHIR, HL7, or DICOM).
– Use of test management software such as Zephyr.
– Use of Application Security tools (ex. Coverity, Fortify, or Black Duck).
– Use of container technology (ex. Docker).
– Experience with Jest testing framework.
– Master’s Degree.
Looking to hire a Software QA Engineer in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software QA Engineers for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.