Next Step Systems
Software Project Manager, Miramar, FL
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented Software Project Manager to join the team. The responsibilities of the software project manager will include overseeing software projects from start to finish, manage a Graphic designer and working with them to generate wireframes. Managing projects and motivating other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals. Must have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members, and good communication and decision-making skills.
– Discuss potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
– Plan out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
– Assemble and lead the project team.
– Participate in and supervising each stage of the project.
– Ensure each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
– Create a project budget and ensure the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
– Determine and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
– Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
– Serve as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
– Deliver completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
– Manage project resources across multiple projects or project phases.
– Present project information to the project team.
– Communicate project status to the project team.
– Facilitate project status meetings and communicate project status to key project stakeholders.
– Resolve project issues and manage project risks.
– Manage project budget and project resource allocation.
– Manage project timelines using accepted project management methodology.
– Serve as project lead on projects with multiple project management staff.
– Meet project objectives while managing project hours.
– Validating project budget against estimated project costs.
– Manage project artifacts for the project.
– Prepare project plans, manage, and track project execution activities for project teams.
– Achieve project objectives across the project portfolio.
– Monitor project execution/performance, project reporting, and project resource allocations.
– Create project briefs and project schedules.
– Support defined project plans and project goals.
– Update internal project management system.
– Complete project deliverables in accordance with project plan.
– Lead the project team to ensure project objectives.
– A bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
– Proven experience in project management and software development.
– Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
– Excellent technical knowledge.
– Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
– Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Keywords: Miramar FL Jobs, Software Project Manager, Project Management, Software Development, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Healthcare, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire a Software Project Manager in Miramar, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Project Managers for jobs in Miramar, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.