Software Engineer – Will Relocate to Houston, TX!
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will sponsor visa’s. Will consider recent college grads with stellar academic record. Candidates with experience at finance, trading, software and/or technology companies preferred.
We are seeking Software Engineers eager to meet the computing needs of the rest of the engineering organization.
- Build modern compute platforms and distributed systems that stand up to the challenges of managing massive scale over a large compute surface.
- Integrate with the latest technologies available, including popular open source projects as well as public cloud offerings.
- Constantly improve software engineering practices and improve operational excellence through the use of unit and integration testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and observability tools.
- Support your users to a high level of excellence, investigating all issues with thorough root cause analysis, communicating effectively through various support channels, and following all incidents with post-mortems.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- Experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- An understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extraordinary programming skills.
*Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Software Engineer, Java, C++, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Trading, Financial, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.