Next Step Systems
Software Engineer, Secret Security Clearance Required – Work From Home
We are actively seeking a Software Engineer with experience in enterprise software development and maintenance projects. In this position, you will be ensuring the reliability of mission critical systems for customers that have a meaningful impact on their local communities, and you will have plenty of opportunities to flex your solution engineering skills. This is a 100% Remote opening. We are looking for several Software Engineers.
– Full stack maintenance of Palantir Gotham and Palantir Foundry.
– User support.
– Execution of system upgrades.
– Implementation of new functionality and new user workflows.
– Troubleshooting issues with existing applications.
– Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
– Must have Active Secret Clearance; Active Top Secret Clearance preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and at least 5 years of experience.
– Exemplary communication and time management skills.
– Ability to communicate project status adequately to all stakeholders.
– Proficiency in Linux, shell scripting, and overall familiarity with Linux operating system.
– Proficiency in an object-oriented programming language (Java preferred).
– Web-based Project/Task Management tools like Asana, Jira, etc.
– Microsoft Office, BambooHR, Harvest Time & Expense, ZenDesk.
– Web-based Wiki/document sharing tools like Confluence, etc.
– Video-teleconference collaboration tools like MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
– Online Instant Messaging/collaboration communication tools like Slack, etc.
– SDLC tools like git, gradle, JIRA, Circle CI, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
– Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
– Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
– Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress).
– Experience working with and administering databases.
– Experience with data science and related tools such as Apache Spark/PySpark.
– Experience with Palantir platform.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Chantilly, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Chantilly, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.