Next Step Systems
Candidates should be local to the Phoenix, AZ area or willing to relocate to the Phoenix area by January 2022. Position will be remote until January 2022, and then hybrid onsite/remote.
In this role, you will work with other DevOps team members to ensure products are of the highest quality and customer satisfaction.
– Develop cloud software on Amazon AWS as well as on-premises software in a hybrid cloud environment
– Use Test-Driven Development principles to build-in testing during development.
– Participate in requirements and design discussions as well as code reviews.
– Participate in customer issue discussions and offer solutions.
– 7 years of experience developing software, 3 years of Test Driven Development.
– 5 years of experience with object-oriented methods and tools such as IntelliJ.
– 2 years of experience building microservices on AWS and EventBridge.
– 3 years of experience with Test Driven Development.
– Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics).
– 2 years of experience with healthcare protocols such as DICOM, HL7, or FHIR.
– 3 years of experience with Agile management tools such as JIRA.
– 1 year of experience with secure coding standards such as OWASP Top 10.
– 1 year of experience with real-time web protocols.
– 2 years of experience with GitHub, GitHub actions, and CI/CD.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.