Software Engineer I
Ready to hire! Multiple openings!
Join an engineering team to deter and stop malicious activity on the Internet and make it a safer place.
– Turn research prototypes into live production systems.
– Develop internal libraries and services.
– Collaborate with researchers to leverage network data and algorithms to automatically identify Internet criminals.
– Get your hands dirty with Spark, Hadoop and related technologies (Flume, HDFS, MLlib, etc.).
– Bachelors in Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field.
– 0-3 years of relevant experience.
– Familiarity with computer network datasets and formats (NetFlow, PCAP, DNS, HTTP, etc.).
– Experience writing production quality, test-driven, performant code.
– Functional programming experience (Scala preferred).
– Good scripting skills (Python) and comfortable in the *nix command line environment.
– Able to learn applied machine learning.
Keywords: Atlanta GA Jobs, Software Engineer, Scala, Python, *NIX Command Line, Spark, Hadoop, Flume, HDFS, MLlib, NetFlows, PCAP, DNS, HTTP, Software Developer, Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Georgia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Georgia Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.