Software Engineer / Data Specialist
We are seeking Software Engineer / Data Specialist to ensure the quality and timeliness of market data and reporting. Benefits include insurance assistance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, free lunch daily and free transportation from train station. This is the opportunity you have been looking for to launch your career!
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of data collection, validation, and distribution efforts.
- Assist the team by serving as a subject matter expert for data issues.
- Continuously strive to automate and streamline procedures and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Tactics departments for all their data needs.
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Familiarity with programming languages (R, Java, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.)
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Basic understanding and interest in financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Software Engineer Data Specialist, MySQL, SQL, R, Java, Python, PHP, Financial Markets, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.