Next Step Systems
Software Engineer, Java or Python – Work From Home
We are seeking multiple Software Engineers for a team in Durham, NC. The Software Engineer will develop applications accessing large financial data sets. You will work alongside a team of exceptionally creative and intelligent developers and quants, collaborating daily to brainstorm and implement our next generation of data and analytic information products. We are small, agile, casual (no suits; shoes optional), and passionate about our mission and the projects we create. As a member of the development team, you will have true ownership over your projects from beginning to end, with an emphasis on accountability over micromanagement. These openings are 100% Remote and prefer candidates in Eastern Time Zone.
– Must have Java and RDBMs.
– Bare minimum: work with Java, Python, and some form of SQL.
– Develop applications accessing large financial data sets.
– Assist with the troubleshooting of production support issues.
– Enjoy the challenge of researching data issues to maintain quality in our large data sets.
– Gain an understanding of the complex math associated with Options.
Databases: Postgres, MS SQL Server
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Serverless, Vue
Data Analysis: AWS EMR, Spark, Athena
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Durham, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to Software Engineers for jobs in Durham, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.