Next Step Systems
SIGINT Subject Matter Expert, Level 2 – Full Scope Poly, Fort Meade, MD
Candidates need to have an active Full Scope Poly.
– Provide the bridge between Mission end users of the system to be delivered and those who are architecting, engineering and/or developing the system.
– Support the development, review, and analysis of Mission CONOPs, CDDs, requirements, scenarios, vignettes and use cases that accurately reflect end users’ needs.
– Assist in the development, organization, and articulation of Mission expectations to support test planning and operational evaluation activities.
– Facilitate interactions between system user groups and system developers.
– Assist Mission’s development of operational business rules, process, and policies that have system design and technical development implications.
– Maintain cognizance of all operational requirements, ensuring that the spirit of the requirements is preserved across programmatic and acquisition activities.
– Support information management transformation.
– 8 years of demonstrated experience with SIGINT operations as a collector, processor, analyst, or reporter of SIGINT.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the following subject areas:
– SIGINT Policies, Regulations, United States Signals Intelligence Directives USSIDs.
– Requirements Process.
Keywords: Fort Meade MD Jobs, SIGINT Subject Matter Expert, SIGINT Operations, Mission CONOPs, CDDs, United States Signals Intelligence Directives, USSIDs, Requirements Process, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a SIGINT Subject Matter Expert, Level 2 in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SIGINT Subject Matter Experts, Level 2 for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.