Next Step Systems
Senior Vice President, Deposit Operations Officer, Sandusky, OH
This SVP position is responsible for managing the staff that supports the line of traditional deposit products and digital deposit services. You will develop staff for growth and opportunities with a focus on teamwork and collaboration. You should possess a strong working knowledge of consumer banking regulations for deposit products and processing. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of bank policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory audit results. Work with the Deposit Operations & Digital Banking Officer to implement new products or services as needed. Demonstrate mission to improve the financial lives of employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
– Responsible for daily coaching, staffing and development. Proficient use of an HRMS to document coaching performance reviews and manage time and attendance.
– Build strong partnerships with all lines of business to enhance the customer experience.
– Staying compliant and up-to-date with regulations, product effectiveness and safe/sound practices through continuing education.
– Daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual performance reviews of policy, procedure updates and reporting.
– Maintaining audit preparedness planning for unexpected events and ensure continued soundness for the bank.
– All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the key accountabilities.
– 7+ years of experience in the banking industry.
– 7+ years of successful experience in a management or leadership role.
– Bachelor degree in a banking related field.
– Strong customer service and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to respond to inquiries with tact, diplomacy and patience.
– Exceptional organization, time management and follow-up skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, bank employees and outside service providers.
– Knowledge of digital banking products.
– Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring sound judgement.
– Must have proficient typing and computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to navigate computer programs.
– Possess the ability and desire to be cross-trained on many different job duties within the department.
– Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports and so forth.
– involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
– Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 15 lbs.
– Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone, and sitting for long periods at a time.
– Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Keywords: Sandusky OH Jobs, Senior Vice President, Deposit Operations Officer, Banking Industry Experience, Management, Leadership, Deposit Products, Digital Deposit Services, Consumer Banking Regulations, Deposit Products Processing, Ohio Recruiters, IT Jobs, Ohio Recruiting
Looking to hire a Senior Vice President, Deposit Operations Officer in Sandusky, OH or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Vice Presidents, Deposit Operations Officer for jobs in Sandusky, Ohio and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.