Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for people that have been in a Senior Software Design and Software Development roles but seek accelerated opportunities to become solution architects; people with a passion for technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise solutions.
– Participate in architecture definition, product selection, and application design.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Developer, Mentor, Technical Leader, and Technical Project Manager.
– Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Design and develop core business applications for insurance, healthcare and other clients.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Developers and Architects.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– Must have a computer science/software engineering background (degree and/or experience).
– Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
– Knowledge and experience using enterprise application, integration and design patterns.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
– Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals!
– Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.